Ever wonder how to make your skin look completely flawless with your makeup application? The trick is preparing your skin with the right tools before even applying the makeup.
Here are your steps:
1. Cleanse with the right cleanser for your skin type (Come in to the spa for a complementary consultation about your skin type and the right products for you - you can also visit here for a quiz about your skin) (Examples: MD Formulations Cleanser for Oily Skin or Dr. Schwab Herbal Cleanser)
Steps 2-5 are often times confusing as to which order to follow. Keep in mind that you'll want to go from lightest to thickest and that should help you in your quest for great skin!
2. Tone your skin - this brings the pH back to where it needs to be, helping to counteract redness. This is not to be confused with an "astringent" which can cause more redness! (Example: Dr. Schwab Herbal Toner)
3. Serums - any serum you have that has antioxidants, peptides, vitamin C or other great ingredients for the skin. Example: Glo Minerals Super Serum
4. Moisturizer - Even if your skin is oily, a light weight moisturizer will help your skin! (Example: MD Formulations Antioxidant Lotion, Gel or Cream)
5. SPF - Always wear your sunscreen - even if it is in your makeup, you should wear an spf underneath to protect your skin from sun damage.
Ready to prep for your makeup application? Start with Bare Mineral's Prime Time Primer and you're set to start applying makeup!