Friday, September 14, 2012
You may see Paul Mitchell products at places other than Bellezza Salon, but are you getting the real thing? Purchasing your hair care products at Bellezza guarantees you get what you paid for! Professional salon products found at drug stores or anywhere else are counterfeit or could even be tampered with. Also, when you buy your hair products at Bellezza Salon, you will get a professional hair stylist’s assistance in helping you choose the perfect products for your hair.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
1. Seasonal Shades
You can start by changing makeup for fall by subtly incorporating deeper, richer shades of eye shadows, blush and lipstick. You can also start wearing some more autumn-friendly nail colors like choosing navy blues, rich burgundies or pale colors that were hot on the runways.
2. Your Folly Beach Tan...Although self tanner might have been one of your summer beauty staples, cutting back on self-tanner use is one of the key steps in how to change your makeup for fall. Spray tan for special occasions and just use a bronzer on your face to add a little faux glow, but not like you had this summer. We love warmth by Bare Minerals.
3. Sheer to SolidMoving your lip colors from a sheer lip gloss to a more solid and pigmented lipstick is a leading tip in adjusting summer to fall makeup. For transitioning to fall, add more layers to your existing lip color in the beginning then make the change to a more bold and denser textured lipstick later.
4. Color ShiftInstead placing bronzer on the apples of your cheeks or other places on your face where the sun hits it naturally, use it underneath the cheekbones to contour the face instead for a polished look.
6. Pencil linerIf you use lip liner, you’ll want to update a summer-friendly tinted lip liner with a darker toned liner to mix in with your summer lip color. If you don’t use lip liner, you can still rock your favorite coral lipsticks just blend in a little bit of a darker hue to winterize the look.
7. Don't be afraid of BlackWhen changing makeup for fall, be sure to bring back black as well as other dark colors like eye shadows. If you’re one of those women who tend to shy away from wearing black eye makeup in the summer for fear of it looking too heavy, reintroduce the shade by wearing a fierce cat eye or smokey eye.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Marie Claire magazine recommends Forever Blonde™ Dramatic Repair™
to help prevent brassiness. Check it out!
We also have the coordinating Forever Blonde shampoo & conditioner available. The shampoo not only does amazing things for blondes, it also smells so good!
Monday, September 3, 2012
The wait is over!
Introducing, Paul Mitchell Curls: the detangling, frizz-fighting, defining, smoothing,
hydrating answer to beautiful curls.
Come by Bellezza Salon to pick up the collection or have your stylist try it
on you for a shampoo & style.
Call for an appointment 843-573-1112
Friday, August 24, 2012
Thursday, August 23, 2012
How often do you take the time to shampoo your hair and blow it out? Let our talented stylists give you a great shampoo and demonstrate how to get a great blowout!
Or treat yourself to a blowout before a big event or a lunch date! We love styling hair and showing our guests how to create the best looks with their hair type and texture.
A shampoo & blowout appointment is also a great time to add on a hydrating Awapuhi deep conditioning treatment to your hair. It makes your hair color last longer, adds shine and keeps your hair from looking damaged and dry.
Call to book an appointment for a shampoo / blowout. 843-573-1112