Since we are in full swing of wedding season, there is no doubt that you're either having your own wedding, in a bridal party or at least attending a wedding in the coming months. What do you need to do to prepare to look your best for all of those upcoming photos? Bellezza has a list of services that might work in your favor, keeping you looking younger, glamorous, and red carpet wedding ready!
One Month Prior to Event:
- Red Carpet Facial - Microdermabrasion + Galvanic Treatment: This treatment will give your skin a glow, temporarily lift any sagging, and help disguise any fine lines and wrinkles, definintely putting your best face forward! $120 (you can follow up every 7-14 days for best results)
- Eyelash Extensions - Nothing says "Red Carpet" like X-Treme Lashes! These have been popular for red carpet events in Hollywood for years, join in on the fun! $300 for a full set, which includes your first fill in for free! $65 for maintenance once a month to keep them up.
- Haircut - Get a fresh new look for your event and a possible trial run for how your hair will look for the event!
The Week of:
- Manicure & Pedicure : Your feet will look beautiful in open toed shoes and your hands will look classic and polished!
- Skinny Massage: Flush out the toxins in your body right before the event to ensure you'll fit in your dress and look your best! Lose inches in just 45 minutes after your application!
- Hair Color or Gloss: If you need your hair color freshened up, this is the time to do it! If you don't color your hair, get a conditioning gloss to add a shine and healthy look to your hair.
- Spray Tan: Instantly look glowing! Also? A tan can help you appear skinnier!
- Makeup Application : Bare Minerals makeup appplication will keep your skin glowing, without feeling cakey or clown like.
Bellezza Salon & Spa is your one-stop shop for all things weddings related! We can get you ready for any event that you may be attending this summer!
Call to book an appointment 843-573-1112
If you are a bride and looking to schedule your bridal party with Bellezza, please ask for Michelle, our salon & event coordinator and she can set up your day!