Friday, March 5, 2010

Clairsonic Skin Cleansing System is HERE!




Photo provided by Clarisonic.com




Clarisonic Skincare System has arrived at Bellezza!!! I am so excited to share with all of my clients this treasure! I have been using the system myself for about a year at home and I LOVE it! It makes my skin feel soft and smooth after each deep cleanse.


You can upgrade any facial with a Clairsonic cleanse

for only $5 during the month of March!

Come in and check it out during your next visit.





The Clarisonic gently cleanses the skin with an oscillating brush that goes back and forth at 300 times per second. Skin becomes softer and pores appear smaller! Clarisonic is proved to remove 6 times more makeup and 2 times more dirt and oil than manual cleansing. Skin is left soft, healthy and radiant. You can buy one to use in your daily skincare routine. They retail for $195 and you have a full 60 days money back guarantee to try it!



- Your skincare therapist, Rebecca Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment