Want the best skin you've ever had? Follow these 5 simple steps to help reach your goals this year:
1. Cleanse with a cleanser that is specifically made for your skin type. Not sure what kind of skin you have? Wash your face, but don't apply any moisturizer. After an hour does your skin feel tight? If so, its most likely normal to dry. Does it feel slick? Oily. Or is it somewhere in between? You may have combination skin. Follow up with a toner (NOT an astringent) that can help balance the pH of your skin.
2. Follow up with a serum that can help keep your skin in tip top shape! Find one with all the ingredients to help you with anti-aging properties, to help acne or to replenish moisture! Try Glo-Minerals Super Serum to combat everything and help fight off free radicals!
3. Follow up with a moisturizer! Everyone should wear a moisturizer, even if you have oily skin! MD Formulations has a great antioxidant line that is perfect for any type of skin!
4. Exfoliate at least once or twice a week! Md Formulations has the perfect glycolic face and body scrub...perfect to use before getting spray tanned!
5. Wear sunscreen, Wear sunscreen, wear sunscreen!!! Everyday, even if it is in your makeup foundation.
2 last minute details to ensure your skin looks it's best?
- Wash your face in the morning AND at night! Your skin repairs itself at night, so give it room to breathe!
- Visit me, Rebecca Jones, skincare therapist, at Bellezza for a one on one consultation about your skin, get a customized facial to help give your skin a boost and get on the right track to beautiful, even toned skin!